Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
We respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
After the fire has been extinguished, we are often the next team to arrive on the scene. SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale has a team of highly trained fire restoration technicians ready to help.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Using the right tools and cleaning methods are key to quickly and efficiently restoring fire damage. Our professionals are trained to know the different types of smoke and their behavior patterns.
- Wet Smoke – Plastics and Synthetics; Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary.
- Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood; Fast burning, high temperatures, dry, powdery, non-smeary residues.
- Protein – Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace Puff Backs.
- Other Types – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue
We examine all items prior to cleaning to determine the appropriate cleaning method, and we work quickly and methodically from the source of the fire out to the other parts of the structure.
When your home or business needs fire cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale can help. Our fire restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to mitigate and remediate fire damage. Call us today at 630-920-9334. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Prepare NOW with an Emergency Ready Profile
Plan now with a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile.
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
This is what is covered in our Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority area, and priority contact information
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Call SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale at 630-920-9334.
Use Technology to Create a Home Inventory
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale can handle your storm damage emergency.
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale can help you clean up after a storm.
We know that having an up-to-date inventory of household items and belongings helps insurance claims to settle faster. Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute for using technology to make your home inventory easier.
- Take pictures – Create a photo record of your belongings. Capture important individual items as well as entire rooms, closets, or drawers. Label your photos with what’s pictured, where you bought it, the make or model—whatever information might be important to replacing and/or getting reimbursed for the item. Use your smartphone or digital camera—some give you the capability to put in the description of the item when saving the photo.
- Tape it – Walk through your house or apartment videotaping and describing the contents. For example, you might describe the contents of a kitchen cabinet: “Poppies on Blue by Lenox, service for 12 that includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cup, and saucer. Purchased in 2015.”
- Use an app – There are many mobile app options that can help you create and store a room-by-room record of your belongings.
Call Us Today!
If you experience storm damage, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale is available 24-hours a day to help. Call us today at 630-920-9334.
SERVPRO can provide Reconstruction Services
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale provides reconstruction services.
In addition to water mitigation, fire cleanup, and mold remediation, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale also offers reconstruction services. After our professionals are done with drying out a property or removing smoke-damaged materials, we can put your home or business back together just like the way it was before the damage occurred.
Here are just some of the reconstruction services SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale offers:
- Drywall repair and installation
- Floor repair and replacement
- Kitchen and bath installation and remodeling
- Cabinet and trim replacement
- Insulation installation
- Ceiling repair
- Fixture replacement
The convenience and savings of working with one company to assist with mitigation and repairs can be significant. We are a one stop shop for all of your construction needs. SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale has experienced professionals that believe in delivering quality workmanship. Please contact us at 630-920-9334.
Be Ready for the Rain
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale can help with your water damage emergency.
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale restores water damage 24-hours a day, and our fast emergency response time prevents secondary damage in many cases. Rainwater intrusion is a common cause of water damage that impacts residential and business owners. Here are some tips from the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety for protecting your home or business from rainwater intrusion:
Maintain Gutters and Downspouts
- Clean gutters and downspouts twice a year, ideally in the spring and fall, to prevent clogs that can cause water damage to your roof
- Keep trees trimmed and away from the roof to prevent leaves from clogging gutters
- If there is standing water, adjust the gutters so they gently slope toward the downspout allowing water to drain
- Ensure downspouts funnel water away from the building to prevent water from accumulating at the foundation or entering the basement
Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale is available 24-hours a day to help. Please contact us at 630-920-9334.
Keep Your Business Running
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale provides several commercial restoration services.
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale understands the need to keep your business operational, even after an emergency. If your business experiences a fire, water leak, or a mold problem, we are available to help. We offer flexible solutions and work after hours or around the clock to complete your restoration project. Our highly trained professionals will respond quickly and provide the expertise to get the job done right.
We offer the following Commercial Services:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications
- Odor Identification and Deodorization
- Upholstery and Drapes Cleaning
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. Please contact us at 630-920-9334.
Water Damage Happens Fast - Call SERVPRO
You can count on SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale to handle your water damage emergency.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. Here is a water damage timeline that describes the kinds of damage water can do:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
When your home or commercial business needs help with water damage, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale is Here to Help. Call us at 630-920-9334.
Flood Safety - Be Ready
We respond to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters. Flooding often occurs following a hurricane, thawing snow, or several days of sustained rain. Flash floods occur suddenly, due to rapidly rising water along a stream or low-lying area.
Know the Difference between a flood watch and a flood warning.
A flood/flash flood WATCH means a flood or flash flood is possible.
A flood/flash flood WARNING means flooding or flash flooding is already occurring or will occur soon.
Here are a few tips from Ready.gov to know about how to stay safe during a flood:
- Find safe shelter right away.
- Do not walk, swim, or drive through flood waters.
- Remember, just six inches of moving water can knock you down, and one foot of moving water can sweep your vehicle away.
- Stay off bridges over fast-moving water.
- Depending on the type of flooding:
- Evacuate if told to do so.
- Move to higher ground or a higher floor.
- Stay where you are.
If you are dealing with flood, storm or water damage from thunderstorms, the experienced team at SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale is ready to respond quickly. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and resources to handle the job, large or small. You can reach us at 630-920-9334.
Stay Safe While Traveling - Hotel & Motel Safety Tips
Keep these safety tips in mind when traveling.
Vacations and business travel make hotels and motels our home away from home. It is just as important to be prepared and know what you would do in a hotel/motel emergency as it is in your own home. Here are a few tips from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to stay safe while traveling:
- Choose a hotel/motel that is protected by both smoke alarms and a fire sprinkler system.
- When you check in, ask the front desk what the fire alarm sounds like.
- When you enter your room, review the escape plan posted in your room.
- Take the time to find the exits and count the number of doors between your room and the exit. Make sure the exits are unlocked. If they are locked, report it to management right away.
- Keep your room key by your bed and take it with you if there is a fire.
- If the alarm sounds, leave right away, closing all doors behind you. Use the stairs — never use elevators during a fire.
- If you must escape through smoke, get low and go under the smoke to your exit.
If you have any questions about fire damage restoration services, please call SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale at 630-920-9334.
Water Damage - SERVPRO can Help!
SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale is a leader in water damage cleanup.
When a small spill or a large water damage event happens, you can count on SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale to help. Business and property owners will benefit from our highly trained specialists that are on hand to take care of your emergency cleanup and restoration needs. Our ability to immediately respond to a water emergency helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Here are some of the water damage services SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale provide:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Water damage cleanup and restoration
- Mold remediation and mitigation services
- Building restoration services
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Odor removal
- Disaster Recovery Team
- Commercial cleaning
- Storm damage
If you find yourself dealing with water damage from a leaky sink, a broken pipe or a failed appliance, or another kind of water emergency, SERVPRO of La Grange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale wants to help. We are available 24-hours a day and our highly trained technicians have the specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore your property. Call us today at 630-920-9334.