SERVPRO brings additional resources for Chicago Cold Freeze
Storm Team Response
The SERVPRO Storm Response Team has been deployed to help Burr Ridge, Hinsdale and LaGrange area customers clean-up from the recent deep freeze.
Additional crews have been brought in from less affected areas of the country to help with the massive volume of calls we're receiving for water damage as a result of FROZEN PIPES and FLOODING that's occurring due to the upcoming thaw.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the winter storm experience, expertise, and the resources to remediate damage caused by winter weather.
Call SERVPRO LaGrange/Burr Ridge/Hinsdale to talk with us about getting your property restored.
Call (630) 920-9334 or (630) 460-4747.
Flooded Basement in Hinsdale
Basements can flood due to heavy rains and storms
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Hinsdale basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface Water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-Water tank failure
- And many more
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Please Call Us At - (630) 920-9334
We can be onsite within a few short hours, to inspect the damage and to begin the Water extraction process. We use advanced inspection and monitoring equipment to determine you’re your home’s structure is actually dry.
If Water damage is not handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure not to mention the potential harmful health effects of mold. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Here To Help - (630) 920-9334