Ceilings are notorious for being a good hiding place for mold, following a water problem. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation. If you suspect that your Burr Ridge home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of LaGrange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale can inspect, assess and remediate your property.
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of LaGrange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Here are some mold tips:
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of LaGrange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of LaGrange / Burr Ridge / Hinsdale has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
Contact us at (630) 920-9334 to schedule a no cost estimate.