SERVPRO at the Burr Ridge/Willowbrook Business Expo June 6th
The Willowbrook-Burr Ridge Chamber of Commerce hosted the 20th Annual Business Expo on June 6th. This annual event was open to the public and many local businesses and area residents attended.
- A culinary demonstration took place by area Chef Jason from Posto 31.
- Representatives from I-Cash and the Secretary of State Mobile unit were also there.
- The Tri-State Fire Dept provided safety checklists for businesses and residents
- There were over 10 raffles and split the pot winners
- SERVPRO provided information on what to do in case of a water or fire disaster and gave a lucky winner a free lunch for their office.
The event was free and open to the public. It was great spending time with so many other active members! What a great afternoon.